INFORMATIVA SULLA PRIVACY
The AGAZZINI BIKE e-commerce on this website Company ID Agazzini & C Snc with headquarters in Grignasco (NO), Via Federico Peretti 63 processes the personal data provided by customers to fulfill and confirm the Terms and Conditions, to process electronic orders, shipments and for the necessary communications during the period prescribed by law.
1. The Data Controller of personal data, in accordance with the GDPR (hereinafter referred to as "Regulation" is Agazzini Giorgio, (hereinafter referred to as "Data Controller");
2. The contact details of the Data Controller are: e-mail: email@example.com, tel .: 320.6397183;
3. Personal data are intended as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Source of personal data
1. The Data Controller processes the personal data obtained with the customer's consent and obtained with the purchase contract and the execution of the electronic order created on the AGAZZINI BIKE e-commerce site.
2. The Data Controller only processes the customer's contact and identification details, which are necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase contract;
3. The Data Controller processes personal data for shipping and accounting purposes and for the necessary communication between the contracting parties and for the duration established by law. Personal data will not be made public and will not be passed on to other countries.
Purpose of data processing
The Data Controller processes the customer's personal data for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the AGAZZINI BIKE website in accordance with Chapter 4, section 2 of the GDPR;
2. For the fulfillment of the electronic order created by the customer (name, address, e-mail, telephone number);
3. For compliance with the laws and regulations deriving from the contractual relationship between the customer and the Data Controller;
4. Personal data are necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase contract. The contract cannot be concluded without personal data.
Duration of retention of personal data
1. The Data Controller keeps personal data for the period necessary for the fulfillment of the rights and obligations deriving from the contractual relationship between the Data Controller and the customer and for the duration of 3 years from the conclusion of the contractual relationship;
2. The Data Controller must delete all personal data after the expiry of the period required for the storage of personal data.
Recipients and Data Processors
The third parties who process the customer's personal data are subcontractors of the Data Controller. The services of these subcontractors are essential for the success of the purchase contract and electronic order processing between the Data Controller and the customer.
The subcontractors of the Data Controller are:
Webnode AG (e-commerce platform);
Google Analytics (website analysis).
In accordance with the Regulations, the customer has the right:
1. access to personal data;
2. the rectification of personal data;
3. the cancellation of personal data;
4. opposition to the processing of personal data;
5. to data portability;
6. the revocation of consent to the processing of personal data in writing or by e-mail sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
7. to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority in case of suspected violation of the Regulation.
Security of personal data
1. The Data Controller declares to adopt all the technical and organizational precautions necessary for the protection of personal data;
2. The Data Controller has taken technical precautions to protect data storage spaces, in particular by protecting access to the computer with a password, using antivirus software and performing regular computer maintenance.
1. By placing an electronic order on the AGAZZINI BIKE website, the customer confirms that he is informed of all the conditions for the protection of personal data and accepts them to the maximum extent;
2. The customer accepts these rules by ticking the box in the order purchase form;
3. The Data Controller can update these rules at any time. The new updated version must be published on its website.
These rules enter into force on 01/01/2019